currently researching african animation :
interested in compiling a database of practitioners in various sub-saharan countries :
welcome any postings from practitioners
Kenneth Shofela Coker's work is inspiring, retaining a strong sense of an illustrative aesthetic that is derivative of African landscapes and imagery... check out his blog! Really exciting stuff.
Hello again Paula, thank you for you kind words and your blog post. I would like to share my cultural influences and inspiration. You can contact me at cokerkenneth@gmail.com. Also the you tube link to the animation is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFam63VBS0
Hello Kenneth. I just watched your beautiful animated short, The Artisan. Do you have any long form animated stories. I am with a US based television network and would like to learn more about your work. You can reach me at kjuve@theafricachannel.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Paula, thanks for your blog -- I plan to contact you directly. Thanks. Karen
Hello again Paula, thank you for you kind words and your blog post. I would like to share my cultural influences and inspiration. You can contact me at cokerkenneth@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteAlso the you tube link to the animation is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFam63VBS0
Thanks again.
Hello Kenneth. I just watched your beautiful animated short, The Artisan. Do you have any long form animated stories. I am with a US based television network and would like to learn more about your work. You can reach me at kjuve@theafricachannel.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Paula, thanks for your blog -- I plan to contact you directly. Thanks. Karen
ReplyDelete