It runs on the 13th - 14th July in the Sarit Centre, Nairobi
It will include exhibitors in zones
The conference also includes a focus on digital content distribution for television, film and animation - which should be of particular interest to practising animators/ producers in this field.
- Mobile Zone - mobile phones, tablets, accessories, portable devices
- Digi Zone - touch screens, Computers, Laptops, displays, print solutions, routers, automated office solutions, communication technology.
- Mobile apps Pit - mobile apps, mobile business solutions, payment solutions and mobile games.
- Apps Bar - sample shots of information on must-have apps for mobile devices.
- Simulator Zone – flight simulators, Visual Effects, Driving simulators
- Studio Grid - media, broadcast, 3D, HD, Programming, Cable, Triple play, satellite, streaming, set top boxes, content creators and digital distribution technology.
- Innovator's Pavilion – meet Kenya's innovators who will shape and determine Kenya's future in the digital and technology space.
- Cloud 9 - Dedicated to cloud based solutions, tools and tutorials for businesses
For more info go to: