currently researching african animation : interested in compiling a database of practitioners in various sub-saharan countries : welcome any postings from practitioners

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coconut Island.... more from Lagos, Nigeria

Coconut Island is a 2D animation currently being produced by a team of animators/artists from Lagos. It has been reported by SPACEBOY_NIGERIA, that one of the artists on the team has also worked on the Nigerian Comic Book, Canary Seven by Elfworks. The animation is being developed into potentially an animated series of 5 minute shorts. Their work looks promising!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Please let me know how I can contact you,.... (Email)

Natty

Jen Juma said...

I love it... from the accents, I wasn't sure it was Nigerian but now I know it is. GREAT!!!